Description Job Description:
The Global Consolidations & Intercompany team at Leidos is looking to hire an Intercompany Accountant, who will report to the Intercompany Manager. The new role will distribute intercompany reports and assist with resolving intercompany differences timely. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and possess the skills needed to build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Communicate with intercompany POCs to resolve Intercompany differences timely
- Provide intercompany support, analytics, and reporting for partners
- Prepare journal entries for review and approval as needed
- Obtain intercompany reconciliations, and review for completeness
- Identify and communicate process improvement and automation opportunities
- Ensure compliance with assigned SOX/DFARS internal controls and respond timely to all audit requests
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and 2+ years of experience in Accounting field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Technically savvy with Oracle Analytics Cloud, and other databases for handling large data sets.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Working knowledge of US GAAP.
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
- Intercompany experience
- Accounting systems experience including Deltek Costpoint and Oracle Financial Close & Consolidations Management (FCCM) or One Stream Consolidations
- Experience developing queries using tools like Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) & Tool for Oracle Application Developers (TOAD)
- Knowledge of government contracting compliance requirements
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.